NOPLAN resources are tried and tested, complete and ready to go. They can be used at different ages and stages, depending on the individual child’s needs. Each resource would be suited to individual, small group and whole class activities.
Our freebies are a sampler of more detailed resources that are available for purchase. (Please note that each sample is in PDF format.)
Click on a title to access the free resource:
- The Dolch Family – A simple word building worksheet based on the Dolch Word List.
- Cloze the Dolch! – The name says it all! Have a look.
- Super Worsearch – One for the older kids. Works on “harder” prefixes.
- A Ball For My Dog – An early years comprehension activity.
- Number Lines Template – One page of 0 to 20 number lines. Always handy!
- Reading Diary – A simple sheet to record a child’s reading effort at home or at school.
- Spot the Difference – For the interactive whiteboard or printed as a sheet. (Very brain centred.)
- Problem Solving – Middle to upper primary addition problems with working out space.
- More Problems – More addition problems for the middle to upper primary grades.
- Addition Grid – A blank grid to be completed for addition up to 10 + 10.
- Boggling – A fun word building activity based on the game Boggle.
- Amazing – More than a set of mazes, this is a good brain centred activity.